Photobucket

Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

ADVICE FROM TWO ELDERS

     I walked across the earth surface looking for advice
     From the two elders whom people call them wise
     My question is about happiness that came from love
     So I could satisfy myself and fly freely like a dove

      In the East I found the elder with the face full of dignity
      She teaches me about love with common sense and conformity
      She dislikes lust, temptation, and considered it as a trouble
      She said, beauty is an empty truth like a false fable

      In the West I found the elder with joy and excitement
      She teaches me about love with romance and fulfillment
      She dislikes rules, norm, and considered it as a gamble
      She said, authority is an orator who always incapable

       With two advice about love that I have received
       I laughed but still don't wholeheartedly believe
       Cause all I ever want is just a soul mate
       She is and will be a part of my fate

              Ciputat, August 4th, 2011

1 komentar: